I did write about my journey with my Lenovo and this is the second part. I called the place I bought it from the next day, I fixed an DOA (Dead On Arrival) document from Lenovo Support and I took the time chatting a little with the support guy. The problem was well known and it’s is some form of problem between or inside IME (Intel Management Engine) he believed.
I did it, I finally bought a laptop computer. I’m not writing this on the new laptop, and this is the reason and my journey. I have been a full time Linux user for over the course of a decade, and part time for another ten. The last 10 years or so things have been mostly free from troubles. As a laptop I have been using an Asus UX31A, and it has been rock stable with almost no problems.